Pass the poison
Equipment : 4 soft balls
-You don't want the ball. (The ball is bad) .
-If the ball touches you, then you have to take it.
-The ball can't leave your hand until you touch someone else with it.
-You can't give it back to the person who gave it to you.
-If you have the ball, then you need to give it to somebody else as quickly as you can.
-You can't throw the ball, or kick the ball.
-If you are holding a ball when the whistle is blown, then you need to [do 10 push-ups] / [do 10 star-jumps] [etc..].
Equipment : Special area within where you are playing that is different (a different colour carpet) / (Coned off)
* Mark this area as hospital.
-Students move around
-Once tipped, they keep moving but hold that spot with their hand (band aid)
- When tipped again hold that spot with their other hand (band aid)
*Example skipping around with one hand on knee and the other on shoulder*
-When tipped for the third time you have no more band aids (chances)
-Go to the hospital area and do 3 sit ups or 3 rock and rolls to get all better to join the game.
-For a more active and fun game make everyone the tipper
Equipment : Safe, marked off area
- This game is like stuck in the mud and leap frog put together
- 3 tippers are selected
- Everyone moves around inside the marked area.
-Once you become tipped you need to freeze in a stuck frog shape
*Stuck frog shape ( knees on the floor, place hands on the floor in front of knees and put your head on hands) a small ball shape.
- A team mate ( non tipper) needs to carefully place their hands on your shoulder and leap over, to free you.
- If the shape is too big to jump, don't run up just move one leg over
- Once you feel your team mate lift their hands you are free to stand up and skip back in the game