USE OF THIS WEBSITE
Using this site
By using this website you are bound by these terms and conditions which form a legally binding contract between you and Gymnastrix ABN 51 606 389 128
You may only use this website for lawful purposes and will not use it in any way that violates the rights of any third party.
You recognize that the content of this website is only intended for your own personal non-commercial use and you may download, print or use content for this purpose.
Unless you have prior consent you must not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, imitate, publish or commercially exploit, or link into this website.
Ownership of Rights
The copyright, trademark and other intellectual property contained within this website are owned by Gymnastrix Pty Ltd, and unless authorised, the use or misuse of them is forbidden.
Damage to computers and other devices
All care is taken to ensure that our website is free of viruses or other dangerous content, however we cannot guarantee that its use will not cause damage to your computer or other devices. It is the responsibility of the user to have the necessary anti-virus software and other protective measures in place.
Gymnastrix Pty Ltd will not share this information with any other business unless required to do so by law.
Gymnastrix Pty Ltd will not however share you personal information.
TERMS OF PRODUCT PURCHASE
- Gymnastrix Pty Ltd will make every effort to ensure that all bookings are upheld and charged as per mutual agreement. The following Terms and Conditions ensure that we have a suitable policy to cover our agreements with schools and our professional services.
- All schools are invoiced for a full term of lessons, unless the school informs Gymnastrix Pty Ltd otherwise at the time of booking. This includes make up lessons provided where the school misses a lesson due to a public holiday. Make-up lesson(s) will be organised for a suitable day and time between the school and our State Managers.
- School accounts will be invoiced via email start of term, with total payment to be finalised by due date on invoice. Failure to make payment in full within this timeframe may result in a late payment fee.
- For schools using Sporting Schools funding, pricing is calculated and invoiced at a predetermined rate + GST, which will be confirmed in writing between the school and Gymnastrix Pty Ltd.
- In the rare instance that Gymnastrix Pty Ltd has to cancel lessons due to weather (e.g. extreme heat, rain or likewise) or staff absence (illness or likewise), a make-up lesson(s) will be organised for a suitable day and time between the school and Gymnastrix.
- Our programs are heavily booked and places are very competitive. A deposit must be taken to hold promgram dates. If program is then cancelled (once an agreement has been confirmed) which jeopardises another schools booking spot, a loss of deposit will be charged at the discretion of Gymnastrix Pty Ltd.
- All lesson plans and curriculum documentation remain the property of Gymnastrix Pty Ltd and must not be copied, distributed or likewise without prior written consent from the Company Directors.
- These Terms & Conditions are final and supersede all other Terms & Conditions as set out by schools. Changes to Terms & Conditions can only be made in writing and with the prior consent of Gymnastrix Pty Ltd.